Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wikiquotes



My favorite new source from Module 3 is the Wikiquotes! I am absolutely OBSESSED with quotes. I have apps on my phone that provide daily quotes, websites bookmarked on my computer, am following quote accounts on twitter, have quotes written in my planner, journals and notebooks! Quotes can relate to situations in our everyday lives and are one of my favorite forms of inspiration. I am not sure how I was unaware of Wikiquotes until this week! The site is bookmarked and I am certain I will be taking many quotes from it and transcribing them elsewhere :).  



1 comment:

  1. How very cool that Wikiquotes tickled your fancy! Understand that the basic premise of Wikis is that you can add to them too. So if you have some awesome quotes, add them to Wikiquotes! ~ John

    ReplyDelete