Sunday, June 8, 2014

About Me

            My name is Brittany Colella. I graduated from Penn State University with an Elementary Education (K-6) major and a minor in Human Development and Family Studies. Within the past couple of years, I’ve worked in several long-term substitute positions. During my long term subbing, I had the opportunity to teach second grade, once and fifth grade, twice. The past two summers I taught in the Extended School Year Program for the BWSD. I spent the 2013-2014 school year working as a day-to-day substitute in multiple districts throughout the South Hills area. Although at times, it can be disheartening and frustrating, I plan to keep working hard until a contract position comes my way!

     I am entering the world of blogging as a requirement for the graduate level class ED620: Internet Applications for K-12 Educators. Ed620 is one of my last classes in completing the Master of Education-Curriculum and Instruction program at Clarion University of Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to "meet" you Brittany. This is a great start to our blogging assignments! I hope ED 620 goes well for us! ~ Dr. John

    ReplyDelete