Sunday, June 8, 2014

Blogosphere




As I mentioned in my previous post, I have never blogged. Before ED620 I have viewed blogs, heard about the use of them in classrooms, but my knowledge of how to blog was limited. Honestly, this blog experience has already tested my patience (several times) and continually has me questioning my prior knowledge and skills of working with technology. I am still not even sure if I am doing this whole thing right! But, like all knew things, it will take some getting used to. As I slowly get the hang of this, I am sure I will grow to enjoy and appreciate what the blog world has to offer.


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! The best part of our blogging assignment is that when the course is done, you can go back through your posts and see how you've learned!

    ReplyDelete